Wow! What a launch. Our first event in the North West saw over 600 colleagues in attendance. Thank you, Manchester, for such a warm welcome!
Highlights of the event included:
- Karen Gibson’s wonderful gospel-inspired warm-up which saw the Rhinegold Theatre transformed into a human keyboard
- A surprise Shakespeare flashmob as students from St. Mary’s RC Primary School, Eccles, performed scenes from Macbeth and Julius Caesar
- Our exhibition floor which showcased over 80 brands from across the industry
- A packed Rhinegold Theatre for Ollie Tunmer’s STOMP-style body percussion session
- Phil Heeley demonstrating how music technology can facilitate access for all via musical melons and the (interestingly-named) dudhi
- (Pretend) fisticuffs at Mark Ruddick’s stage combat session
Click here to see our first batch of photos from the show. We’ll be adding more shortly!