Terms & Conditions
- By registering to attend Music & Drama Education Expo, you agree to receive communications from Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd and Rhinegold Publishing Ltd in relation to future events, products and services that might interest you. You can opt out of such mailings at any time.
- Where the Event has exhibitors your badge will have a barcode on it which can be scanned to capture your personal information such as your name, job title, organisation and email address. Please inform the exhibitor at the time if you do not wish to have your details scanned.
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the show for any reason. Those deemed to be outside of, or in conflict with the show terms may be refused entry into the show or result in being removed from the show, by the Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd team, security or police officers and without the right to a refund.
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to reasonably refuse admission to the show, ban a person or persons from entry to the show, or remove them from the show without right to refund any person(s) who;
(a) acts in an inappropriate manner whilst travelling to the show and where such inappropriate behaviour has been reported to Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd by a reliable, independent source
(b) acts in an inappropriate manner towards any Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff members, speakers, performers or exhibitors (either in advance of the show or whilst on-site) and where such inappropriate behaviour has been reported to Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd by a reliable, independent source and which, in the opinion of Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd, is likely to impact the safety and/or have an adverse affect on the enjoyment of other persons, including Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff, speakers, performers, exhibitors and delegates.
(c) has been convicted of a criminal offence or civil unrest relating to the show which, in the opinion of Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd, is likely to impact the safety and/or have an adverse affect on the enjoyment of other persons, including Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff, speakers, performers, exhibitors and delegates.
(d) uses inappropriate, violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive or discriminatory language or action, or in any way behaves in a manner which may be deemed as a breach of the peace
(e) damages, defaces, climbs or stands upon stands, barriers, safety fences or any other buildings or property at the show. Rhinegold Media & Events reserves the right to prosecute any person deemed to have damaged or defaced any part of the show and initiate the appropriate legal proceedings.
(f) has displayed or displays any sign or visible representation that could reasonably be judged to be offensive, threatening or abusive to Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff, speakers, exhibitors, delegates and other person(s) at the show.
(g) is attempting to regain admission to the show as a result of being refused entry or has gained entry to the show without a valid ticket.
(h) has purchased or obtained a ticket from what Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reasonably believe to be an unauthorised source.
(i) attempts to enter or enters prohibited areas of the show not open to guests or anyone other than Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff, official speakers or performers.
(j) appears to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately.
- Without exception, there is a no tolerance policy to verbal and physical abuse towards any Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff members, speakers, performers, exhibitors or delegates. Any person found to be entering into a confrontation with a member of Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd staff, speakers, performers, exhibitors or delegates will be removed from the show and will not be entitled to a refund or readmission.
- To ensure safety, we may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or others.
- Smoking is not permitted at the Show. Electronic cigarettes are also prohibited within the venue.
- We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd assume no responsibility for the content of presentations or materials provided by speakers at the Event and the Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd cannot give any warranty that the information will be accurate or up to date.
- Subject to the paragraph below, Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd do not accept liability for any error or omission and excludes all liability for any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (whether direct or indirect, or any indirect, consequential or special loss) howsoever arising for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Event or in any material provided to delegates or as a result of you relying on the same.
- We do not attempt to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury caused by Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd’s own negligence or any other liability the exclusion and restriction that cannot be excluded or restricted by English law.
Photography & Filming
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd may arrange for photographs and/or audio/video footage to be taken at events and used for promotional purposes. This may include printed documents or media, editorial coverage, advertising press and use on the internet. Please note that by attending the Event you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd promotional materials.
- It is the responsibility of the Delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Events beyond our control
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the conference program.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred by delegates.
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will do this by altering these Terms and Conditions on the site and this alteration will then be of immediate effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Each and every provision of these Terms and Conditions is separate and severable. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.