- By registering to attend Music & Drama Education Expo, you agree to receive communications from Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd and Rhinegold Publishing Ltd in relation to future events, products and services that might interest you. You can opt out of such mailings at any time.
- Where the Event has exhibitors your badge will have a barcode on it which can be scanned to capture your personal information such as your name, job title, organisation and email address. Please inform the exhibitor at the time if you do not wish to have your details scanned.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd assume no responsibility for the content of presentations or materials provided by speakers at the Event and the Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd cannot give any warranty that the information will be accurate or up to date.
- Subject to the paragraph below, Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd do not accept liability for any error or omission and excludes all liability for any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (whether direct or indirect, or any indirect, consequential or special loss) howsoever arising for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Event or in any material provided to delegates or as a result of you relying on the same.
- We do not attempt to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury caused by Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd’s own negligence or any other liability the exclusion and restriction that cannot be excluded or restricted by English law.
Photography & Filming
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd may arrange for photographs and/or audio/video footage to be taken at events and used for promotional purposes. This may include printed documents or media, editorial coverage, advertising press and use on the internet. Please note that by attending the Event you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd promotional materials.
- It is the responsibility of the Delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Events beyond our control
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the conference program.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred by delegates.
- Rhinegold Media & Events Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. We will do this by altering these Terms and Conditions on the site and this alteration will then be of immediate effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Each and every provision of these Terms and Conditions is separate and severable. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.