2017 was our biggest and most international show yet with speakers from Europe, the US and Australia. Stay in touch to see what’s coming in 2018!
Are there sessions you’d love to see at next year’s show which we haven’t already covered? Email suggestions to email@example.com – OR – if you’ve got a great workshop you can present yourself – keep an eye out for our call for papers launching in June.
We have five theatres across the show floor, all running different streams to ensure there’s a session for everyone! With over 80 sessions, we cover:
- Hands-on, practical workshops, with plenty of great warm-up activities and ideas for performing, improvising, composing/devising and appraising in the classroom
- Music/performing arts technology; how best to utilise this in the classroom, studio and on the stage
- Education psychology
- Curriculum & exam preparation
- New educational trends and approaches from around the world
- Examples of best practice; peer-to-peer learning from leading performing arts departments, teaching studios, ensembles, clubs and organisations internationally
- SEND and inclusion
- Politics, policy and funding; debates and panel discussions on the challenges ahead
- Fireside chats with leading industry figures, offering career advice and fun anecdotes from the road
- Rip-roaring performances showcasing youth talent from across the UK
Click here to see our gallery of conference highlights from the 2017 event!